From: The Charles Close Society <info@...>
To: "jeremygharrison
Sent: Friday, 20 September 2019, 11:09:20 BST
Subject: CCS NEWS

xxxx, Jeremy Harrison

Member Stuart Bird of Shildon, Co. Durham writes: I’m planning to walk the line of the original South Durham and Lancaster Railway Union and to do this I need OS Third Edition one-inch Large Sheet Series in colour, sheets 9, 10 and 11, ideally as at 1913. If any member would be good enough to sell or loan these maps (to copy) I would be very grateful. Contact Stuart at ....

Stuart,

I have the following in my collection.

Sheet 9, Revised 1903, Railways revised 1914

Sheet 10, Revised 1902-3, Railways revised 1914

Sheet 11, Revised 1902-3, No mention of later railway revision

They are definitely  NOT for sale, but I am willing to loan them for copying.

If interested you can contact me by email at barnsley_taff@...

David Andrews

CCS764

--
David Andrews

Andrew B Barton

Thanks for that Jeremy, that's a useful link,
Best Regards
Andy