Topics

sticky ordnance group Netiquette

Lez Watson 438

Edited

Please abide by these simple rules in you enjoyment of the group.

  • Avoid posting inflammatory or offensive comments online (a.k.a flaming).
  • Respect others' privacy by not sharing personal information, photos, or videos that another person may not want published online.
  • Never spam others by sending large amounts of unsolicited email.
  • Don't troll people in the group by repeatedly nagging or annoying them.
  • Stick to the topic when posting or when commenting on photos or videos.
  • Don't swear or use offensive language.
  • Avoid replying to negative comments with more negative comments. Instead, break the cycle with a positive post.
  • If someone asks a question and you know the answer, offer to help.
  • Thank others who help you online.

Michael

It’s the necessity actually to post things like this that underlies the CCS’ decision not to to publish their members’ addresses. It’s quite astonishing that people who have the intelligence to understand and enjoy maps have to be reminded of the elements of good manners. I despair for the future of civilisation.

Michael Spencer

Lez Watson 438

Granted Michael, but it's merely standard practice on fora. I chose a simple, non-techy one.

Lez