Topics

GSGS 4230 Italy Maps

Dave King

Hello all,
I have just bought a collection of maps and a quantity of GSGS 4230 (1943) maps of Italy were included. They are of no interest to me so before I put them on ebay for next to nothing I wondered if any members would like some. Postage cost only. There are about 12 different sheets and many duplicates of most of them.
Regards,
Dave.

Ashley Lawrence

Hi Dave,

I’d be happy to take them if I’ve got in first?? Direct email is ash.lawrence@... so we could chat directly?

Thanks,

Ashley

CCS 584

I have just bought a collection of maps and a quantity of GSGS 4230 (1943) maps of Italy were included. They are of no interest to me so before I put them on ebay for next to nothing I wondered if any members would like some. Postage cost only. There are about 12 different sheets and many duplicates of most of them.
Regards,
Dave.

Ashley Lawrence

Hi again Dave,

Have you had any further thoughts on relocating these Italian maps yet? Happy to take some or all of them off your hands, would be good to chat further on private email (ash.lawrence@...) to sort if possible?

Thanks,

Ashley