Re: Help needed: OS 1:25,000 Pathfinder and OLMs

Richard Oliver

Hello Karol,

Thank you for this: could you please supply me with the following details?
Copyright date
Revision date and style of wording ('Revised', 'Selected change' etc)
Magnetic variation date
Rights of way date (month/year)
- and whether the church at Steppingly (012354) is shown with a standard church-with-tower symbol or a church-with-trig-on-tower symbol (hollow).

Many thanks,
best wishes,
Richard

On Tue, 19 May 2020 at 09:33, Karol Gorny CCS115 via groups.io <gornysontour=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Richard,
What an idiot! The details were in the subject line of my original attempt to send to your 'flookcarto' address but weren't carried over when I copied and pasted the body of the message.

The map is Pathfinder 1048  (TL 03/13)

Cheers, Karol.

Join main@ordnancemaps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.