Re: Help needed: OS 1:25,000 Pathfinder and OLMs

Rob Pearce

Hi Richard,

Don't know whether this is of help. I have a copy with the following information in the key:

OL7 - English Lakes SE Area
Edition - A
Revised 1998
Crown Copyright 1998

So - after they published Edition B in the eighties, they went back and revised Edition A in the nineties??

All the best
Rob Pearce

On Sat, 16 May 2020 at 18:27, Richard Oliver <flookcarto@...> wrote:
Hello Karol,

Thank you for this: not sure what is wrong with my 'flookcarto' address!

You don't state what OLM sheet you are referring to: could you, please?

Thanks,
Richard

On Sat, 16 May 2020 at 17:31, Karol Gorny CCS115 via groups.io <gornysontour=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Hello Richard,
My email client can't make any sense of the address given at the end of your post so I am replying on this group.

I have a folded copy of this map but can't see an edition number listed anywhere or any of the details you give underneath.
All I can find is:-
This sheet has been compiled from large scale surveys carried out between 1963 and 1980
Revised for significant changes 1984
Major roads revised 1986
Forestry Commission information as supplied at 1-12-85

I don't know if that's relevant to your query.

Cheers,
Karol Gorny

Join main@ordnancemaps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.